Technical Representative Course - In person
November 19, 2023 | By Webmaster
CSC Ottawa Chapter is hosting an in-person Technical Representative (TR) course during the month of February/March 2024.
When and where
Date and time:
Sat, Feb 24, 2024 8:30 AM - Sat, Mar 23, 2024 4:00 PM EST
Keller Engineering office - Ottawa
885 Meadowlands Dr E Suite 500 Ottawa, ON K2C 3N2
Refunds up to 7 days before event.
Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.
About this event
First Day: First Day : Saturday February 24 between 8:30-4:00
Second Day: Saturday March 2 between 8:30-4:00
Third Day: Saturday March 9 between 8:30-4:00
Fourth Day: Saturday March 16 between 8:30-4:00
Fifth Day: Saturday March 23
John Cooke from John G Cook Associates
Chris Lance from Norr
Michael Paquette from Kasian
Ali Ahrabi from Hilti
The TR course will provide a better understanding of contract documents and bidding procedures, product representation, professionalism, and ethics, and will provide a new depth of understanding and explanation of concepts beyond what was previously introduced in the PCD course.
The course is designed for the individual involved in the supply section of the construction industry such as manufacturer representatives, agents or distributors of products. The student will have successfully completed the PCD course.
- The Project Manual and Drawings
- The Technical Representative and Consultants
- Construction Product Selection Process
- Materials Selection and Substitutions
- Construction Product Representation
- Effective Technical Assistance
- Information Management and Product Literature
- Product Presentation Techniques
- Contract Liability and Warranties
- Bonds and Insurance
- Material and Product Standards
- Workmanship, Quality, Codes and Standards
- Liens and Liens Legislation
- Contract Administration and Field Services