Construction Contract Administrator (CCA) Course
February 02, 2022 | By Webmaster
The Ottawa Chapter of CSC is hosting a Construction Contract Administrator (CCA) course during the month of January/February 2023.
About this event
Construction Contract Administrator (CCA)
Maximum number of students is limited to 8 students for this course and COVID-19 protocols will be followed during this course.
Very important note: Please be aware that only fully vaccinated students will be able to attend this course in person. This is to comply with Ontarios new law for in person gatherings/events. Please see the detail here
on Government of Ontarios website.
- First Day : Saturday January 21st between 8:30-4:00
- Second Day: Saturday January 28th between 8:30-4:00
- Third Day: Saturday February 4th between 8:30-4:00
- Fourth Day : Saturday February 11th between 8:30-4:00
- Fifth Day: Saturday February 18th
from John G Cook Associates
from Architecture 49
For any questions about this class, please contact Ali Ahrabi by email at Ali.Ahrabi@hilti.com
The course is designed for those individuals involved in construction administration, including Contract Administrators, Property Managers, Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Specification Consultants, Building Authorities, and Bonding and Insurance Agencies.
This course is a requirement for the Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) designation.
- Construction Industry participants
- Bidding Requirements and Process
- Alternatives and Substitutions
- Standards and Regulatory Influences
- Site Activities
- Execution of the Work
- Certificate of Payment
- Changes in the Work
- Dispute Resolution
- Construction Insurance
- Construction Surety Bonds
- Guaranties and Warranties
- Project Submittal
- Field Services and Quality Control
- Clerk of the Works
- Contract Close-Out
- Definitions and Resources